Friday, November 22, 2013

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY

I am all about bigger and slouchy shirts. I can definitely take it to a more extreme than this shirt is, but just for a simple long sleeve shirt, I love the high-low touch! It most definitely adds to the fun style. I paired this shirt with some jeans that I got awhile back from Target but I love these pants. I am not much of a jean wearer because leggings have my heart, but these are reversible so who couldn't be obsessed? The side you are seeing is the shimmery (camera doesn't do them justice) pink side while the other side has white hearts scattered across the fabric. I will have to show them in the future in another collection. 

Anyway, I hope you guys are all having a great Friday and getting super stoked that Black Friday is coming up! I love the energy you feel around the holidays. Dave has to hold me back because I insist on going shopping everyday. Not only to decrease my closet space, but to feed off everyone's excitement! Gosh I love it. 

Okay as for this high low top, we are selling it in our shop but today all our inventory is in the hand's of toADORN. Check out this daily deal shop to see some other things they are offering but to more importantly get this shirt!
 
Bottoms: Target
Jewelry: (eye bracelet) The Salty Mess
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: MAC

>>Shop this Top now<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map