Monday, November 25, 2013

RED TRIM CHIFFON BLOUSE

Hello Monday! The weather has warmed up a bit and I just love it. I like the looks of the season but can barely handle how cold it gets! I am the type that always forgets to wear my coat and put warm clothing on so I guess that could be the reason why I hate the cold so much. 

As for this outfit, I just love what this top does and says! The bold red trim makes this top fun and we all deserve to fun, right?? Especially with Thanksgiving approaching this weekend! Be sure to keep our shop in mind when it comes to your extreme shopping this week! 

The outfit: 
Bottoms: Forever21
Glasses: Nordstrom
Earrings: Forever21
Watch: Luuvi9

>>Shop this top now<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map