Monday, March 17, 2014

STRIPES WITH PINK FLATS

I have always liked to be adventurous with style and try things that you have to have a little courage to wear. I definitely think wearing a romper/jumper is one of those items that you just have to trust yourself in! They are so stinkin' cute so get one for yourself this spring/summer and wear it with courage! 
I totally have to tell a little bit about my history because of what this outfit makes me think of. When I had just graduated high school I dated this boy who hated the way I dressed. He told me to wear just simple things, tee-shirt and jeans (nothing more). Oh my gosh, it totally affected my self esteem and still to this day I think about how during that whole summer, I wore anything but the things that reflected my personality. I just want to share that message to all who read this, just be yourself and love it! Don't worry about what others think because when you wear something with a smile on your face, the types of people you want in your lives will fall in love with what you have to offer. 


What i wore...
romper: c/o toADORN
flats: Forever Young Shoes
blazer: TopShop
bracelet: Jennifer Lopez, Kohl's
sunnies: c/o toADORN


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'd love to see the romper paired with a bright belt! Great post xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map