Wednesday, March 19, 2014

STRIPES AND MORE STRIPES

The sun is shining and I am happy! Too often do I dress for warmer weather than is actually present. I have this thing against jackets and coats and always have (ask my mother). That's why this light weight duster is perfect! It gives me the just amount of warmth needed and looks super fun with almost anything. I paired it with this daisy crop top tank that I am obsessed with. Daisies? Yes please! Also, these flats have a strap around the ankle. I am all about having simple things, especially when you can get these basics to have a twist to them. Straps on flats, floral sunnies, etc.
E N J O Y.
What i wore...
beanie // Cotton On 
sunnies // c/o toADORN
duster // c/o toADORN
crop top // c/o toADORN
jeggings // H&M
flats // Sole Society, similar in links below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map