Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SOAKED IN SEQUINS




I am pretty excited to see how these photos turned out. My sister gets all the credit of taking these ones for me and I have to say it is always a blast taking photos with her. What I didn't include in this post is all the extremely goofy photos. These photos include cutting my body out and "accidentally" pointing the camera towards random dogs in windows. Yes, there was a dog in this shop behind me and it definitely seemed out of place. Sequins are eye catching to me. The sparkle to them is wonderful and I think that is why I love this dress so much. I love heels and typically would have dressed all these sequins up a bit more but something about the cold weather always makes me want to dress cozy and comfortable (reasoning behind choosing to pair this outfit with the boots). Anyway, thank you for stopping by!

H A P P Y   W E D N E S D A Y.

What I wore...
dress: Old Navy, old // belt: Ann Taylor // glasses: Warby Parker // boots: DSW, Steve Madden // scarf: The Salty Mess lipstick: Mac

2 comments:

  1. I love your sequins! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that this dress is from Old Navy, it is beautiful! Old Navy is stepping up their style a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map