Monday, December 30, 2013

FLORAL HAREM BOTTOMS

Today I am going to post about some bottoms of mine (and that are in our shop! Yipee!) that I am just loving - and the sweater and the shoes that I am wearing as well. I just love all of these items. Thanks to my sister's closet :) It's been so chilly lately! Way chillier than it usually is so my heart is just longing for flowers to bloom! I guess that is why I like the pants so much. They help me express my inner feelings.

Be sure to check these out in our shop if interested! They have an elastic waist which is always nice for convenience and comfort!



2 comments:

  1. I love those pants! I have a similar pair in a solid color and never know what to wear them with but love what you did with the baggy sweatshirt! I'll have to try it!

    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I would love to see how you style them now! Do you have blog lovin? I will go check out your blog to see how I can follow you :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map