Wednesday, November 27, 2013

GUEST BLOGGER - JESSICA WITH NORTH CAROLINA GROWN

Good morning! I am happy to announce that our blog is being taken over, yet again, by another amazing blogger. Be sure to stop by her blog after you read this post. If you haven't purchased your plaid or leather item this season, it is definitely time!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I'm in love with this skirt! This is something I normally would not have picked out from a rack, but I love it! I want to wear it everyday! It adds an edginess to any outfit. The plaid brings out Fall and it is such a comfortable shirt. I also wore it more casual, you can check that post out here.

My dad arrives tonight! He is coming out here to spend Thanksgiving with us. I honestly can't believe that it's already the end of November. These holidays are just flying by and it's going to be 2014 before we know it!









Skirt- Forever 21
Shirt- H&M
Bracelet- ILY Couture
Purse- H&M
Lipstick- MAC(Hot Gossip)
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map