Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FASHION LOVERS

I have found that the times where I have the MOST fun is when I look good and I feel good. For me, that typically means something comfortable! If you aren't dressing up in some sort of freak deaky costume today, then you need to at least join in on the fun and wear some holiday colors!

I love those booties in the image below. One thing that isn't so cute about them though is that price! Yikes! I know I don't have that kind of money right now. However, I do have the solution. Have you seen OUR open buckle booties? Check them out on this post and even purchase yourself a pair! They are extremely cute and beyond comfortable! And they would go great with any outfit (including the one below).

Halloween set




Here is a picture of the booties we are selling on our site. Again, if you aren't looking to spend much on some cute boots, then these are your pair! Check them out here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map