Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HIGH WAISTED SWIMSUIT - FEAT. BEVERLY SWIMWEAR

Because there aren't any lovely beaches near Salt Lake, I took this idea from a PacSun advertisement in Seventeen magazine. Dressing up a swim suit to make it look boho or girly is quite fun. This vintage suit from Beverly Swimwear is to die for. I love most styles of swimsuits and this vintage high waisted set really spices up my collection. The high wasited bottom makes me feel actually comfortable enough to wear this in front of more people than just on an exclusive island with Dave.
I am wearing...
vintage suit // Beverly Swimwear c/o
head wrap // small boutique in Provo, Utah
vest // Forever21, sold out (I cut the tulle off but see what it used to look like here)
bracelets //(yellow) TooSexyStore c/o// (purple) H&M// (gold rope) toADORN// 
                (anchor)GroopDealz
sunglasses // toADORN (on sale this Friday!)
earrings // Mint & Lolly c/o

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so fun!! And I love your pictures with the blue background. I'm so happy I found your blog, new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map