Friday, March 28, 2014

RAINY DAY WITH BRIGHT COLORS

It was really rainy this day but Bailee and I decided since the day was dark and grey, we were going to be anything but that. (When I say Bailee decided, I meant that I decided for her :) ) Gosh this girl sometimes just loves the camera but other days, it is such a task to get her to show those teeth. You should have seen what I was doing on the other side of the camera to get that women to grin. Practically handstands. Anyway, I love this trench coat! I found it in a small boutique that closed down by my house. I have never seen anything like it since so I am glad that I made the purchase when I had the chance!
E N J O Y.

What i wore...
trench coat // small boutique
tunic // c/o toADORN
jeans // c/o toADORN
scarf // small boutique
earrings // c/o Mint & Lolly
purse // Forever21
bracelet // c/o Mint & Lolly
heels // Shi, sold out (similar)

Bailee wore...
rain coat // gift, similar
jeans // Buy Buy Baby
shoes // Target
headband // small boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map