Monday, March 24, 2014

GEEKY DAY

This top is so fun! I love how the sleeves are rolled up a bit already too. I wore this red beanie in my last post but I just had to repeat it. It's just darling and I don't have that many beanies already. Also, with the weather being sunnier and all, I am really taking advantage of the skirts and shorts when I can.
This week has been crazy by the way. Dave and I bought our second home this last month and fixed it up as quick as possible so we could rent it out. Fixing up meant we were living there temporarily though. Because of that, this whole month I have felt completely homeless since I can barely keep track of where anything is (such as a pair of shoes). I am happy to say that I made it through the "camping trip" and we are back at our regular home. Yipee!
E N J O Y.
skirt // JCrew
boots // Bohme (sold out)
earrings // Target
sunnies // old, similar
watch // Michael Kors
beanie // c/o Dana-Leigh Apparel

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map