Friday, February 7, 2014

OUR EXCUSE TO DRESS UP

I love these photos! And I love Jorden more! Check out her wonderful blog after this post! You will <3 it. We thought it was justifiable to dress up all in pink and invest in a pink suitcase since Valentine's is coming up. At least the suitcase was on sale!
Also, we tried to find a cute wall and we searched online for some places, and this place was the closest to us. Funny that you would expect it to be in a cute area but it was like the scariest part of town, just saying. So please appreciate these pictures ;)

H A P P Y   V A L E N T I N E ' S   D A Y.









7 comments:

  1. I love the hot pink on yall. great pics

    https://twitter.com/HotOwlPink07
    hotpinkowl07.blogspot.com
    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/pinkowl07

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! I love your outfit!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are adorable! I'm in love with them!

    xo

    Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo shoot! And those legs are killer! Wish mine looked like that!

    xx Lauryn
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Um I love these and I love you!! Now come to work more often so I am not allllloooonnnnnneee. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls are adorable!

    itsstefwithanf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map