Monday, February 3, 2014

{LOVE IS IN THE AIR}

Today I am posting about my Valentine's outfit inspiration. Is it bad to enjoy this outfit so much that I actually do repeat it on Valentine's day? haha I probably won't but I sure thought the colors of my outfit and around me were so fun and bright. Really enjoyable to be around so many fun colors, especially since everything has been covered in frost white.

It's Dave's year to plan our Valentine date so I am excited to see what he has planned. Probably nothing this in advance but I sure know I am thinking about it! haha I just love going on dates with him, especially since we have Bay and can't go several times a week. Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying your Monday so far. The weekend is almost here! ;)

E N J O Y.

>>WHAT I WORE<<
Floral Dress: toADORN
Lace socks: forever21 (old), similar
Boots: ShoeMint
Black Top: DownEast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.