Friday, February 14, 2014

IT'S A SNOW DAY

Okay, it really isn't a snow day. I just thought I better use these photos of me in a ton of snow before the weather completely clears up and no one ever wants to look at snow again! I love the rainy weather we have been getting actually. Grey is definitely my color! My husband picked out this sweater for me and gave it to me as a gift. I was pretty impressed with his taste! He does quite a good job when it comes to shopping for me. I can't wait to see what is in store for Valentine's Day ;) Probably treats and candy of some sort. Yum!

E N J O Y.

What I wore...
beanie: Forever21 // sweater: Forever21 // necklace: CharmingCharlie, sold out // jeans: Bohme // flats: DSW // sunglasses: Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. You look great in blue and beanies! I wish I could pull off a beanie like you but I feel like my head is shaped weird haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map