Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WOOL EXPANSION SKIRT

This is my lovely sister. She is wearing our Wool Expansion Skirt and is looking FABULOUS in it too! This skirt without a question will keep you warm in the winter which is what is needed right now with this freezing weather!
Anyway, for all of you who just started school this week (blah) good luck to you. Dave had his first class yesterday and it is his last semester! Yay for graduating! I do have news that I am thrilled about though...and that is Pretty Little Liars premiered last night. Wow, okay I know the series is a little bit dramatic but I can't wait to find out what happened with Ally! Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant. Happy Hump Day!

>>LINDSEY IS WEARING<<
Boots: DSW
Turtle Neck: HM
Vest: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21

>>WHAT I WORE<<
Visit this post here

2 comments:

  1. I love your denim vest! So cute! I've been looking for a similar one!

    -Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send me the link to your giveaway?? I may be dumb but I am not sure which post it is! Also, thank you for your comments. I love your blog set up and your looks. you are gorgeous!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map