Wednesday, November 13, 2013

IT'S SWEATER SEASON - GET YOUR AZTEC PRINTS NOW

These photos were fun. It was a sunny day and my husband proved to me that he is a professional photographer....(almost)! This sweater has proved to me that there are endless ways to style and wear it! I think that is fabulous when you can find a piece of clothing that works that way. 

You can purchase this sweater at the bottom of this post through the lovely Toribeancouture. Like her FB page here to keep up with her fashionable listings! (Can you tell my husband is into real estate? I feel the word "listings" is strictly used for real estate agents ha!)

>>Item size: one size fits most<<






beanie: similar
dress: J.Crew
shoes: ShoeMint
cardigan: SaltyMess

Buy this sweater by using the PayPal button below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map