Wednesday, November 6, 2013

GREY BAT WING SWEATER - FREE SHIPPING!

Morning everyone! Okay first off I would like to inform you that you have to go check out toADORN because our booties are being featured on their site for the next three days. How exciting right?? You have probably noticed by now my absolute obsession with these shoes. Oh, and the ones I am wearing in the following post. The burgundy ones I am wearing with this grey bat wing sweater are from ShoeMint. They are regularly $100 but if you become a member through their site, you get constant discount codes AND free shipping. Yipee! Two things that I love. 

Okay now onto this sweater, I just adore the baggy look of it. Great news, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on this baby. Pair it with some skinnies or even some leggings and this thing will really spice up anything. 

Photo credit goes to my fabulous husband. If anyone is looking to buy or sell property in the Salt Lake area, be sure to visit his site here. He is doing a contest for the rest of the year where he is randomly drawing members of his FB page to win gift cards. How fun!

>>Grey sweater can be purchased at the bottom of this post. Free shipping.<<





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments. We appreciate all friendly remarks.

Image Map